Search This Blog

Monday, January 3, 2011

Looking at a younger version of me...in the mirror!

I am so pleased to tell you my results just keep getting better with my Anti-Wrinkle Light!  I've been using it consistently now about two months and the difference is dramatic.
I'm happy to say that while I did not take a before and after of my face, I am testing the light on just one hand so I have concrete evidence that it is working.
You know how sometimes you wonder if your mind is playing tricks on you or whether you have just convinced yourself you look better...well, this is the real deal!

On another note, I went to Boca Raton recently to interview an anti-aging doctor and he will be featured during our Beauty Buzz shows so you can see what he has to say about it.

Oh, and by the way, you know how cold the whole country has been...and we had the coldest December I've ever seen in Florida.  Well, thanks to the light, I haven't had dry skin at all!  No chapped lips either as I've been using the serum and the light all over my face.  Tune in!  It is money well spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment